Full time only Positions available all over the South West.
This is the last chance for this opportunity until next 6 months’ time.
First Agency Direct Ltd is a dental nurse locum agency. We have been established since 2017.
As a locum dental nurse, it takes a certain kind of someone to be that person. Going into different practices is not for everyone, you must adapt, be confident in your capabilities and pull your sleeves up and get stuck in. You must be the ray of sunshine that comes in to save the day. The dental nurses that work for First Agency Direct Ltd are reliable, amenable, flexible, and trustworthy. The clients love them as they are a pillar of strength in times of need. We are very proud of our team here.
First Agency Direct has a reputation for employing top end nursing staff. Therefore, we are always sort after by our clients.
Being a confident driver who can plan journeys is a necessity. Motorways are part of the territory with this job. In return First Agency Direct looks after the staff well
We offer a business management training course to dental nurses at a heavily discounted rate to help aid them onto the next steps of their career. The next course start date is June and is over 7-month period. For more details of this please express an interest on application.
First Agency Direct Offers the following for its employees.
· £12.50ph salaried – yes, that is right, you get paid even if you are on call!!! We look after you.
· Salary increases every 6 months.
· Paid GDC registration
· Paid Medical indemnity
· Paid for core CPD training days.
· Travel Expenses paid at 45p per mile.
· Two days out paid for with the company Spa day/ Gin tasting!
· Shut down over Xmas- that’s right we close over the Christmas period.
· Uniforms provided
· FFP3 masks and Face Fit Testing paid for.
· Opportunity to enrol on a business management training course at a heavily discounted rate only offered to First Agency Direct Employees.
In return our candidates need to be;
· To be able to organise and plan journeys to arrive in a timely manner.
· To be an ambassador of First Agency Direct Ltd building a reputation of high standards regarding yourself and the company.
· To be able to engage with practice staff and listen to their needs of the day and ensure the orientation to practice is completed on 1st visit to a new practice.
· Delivery of high customer service levels that encourages repeat business.
· Have good nursing technical skills.
· Able to adapt wilfully and gracefully to clients and practices needs.
· Be a good team player.
Qualification in dental nursing
Full medical Indemnity·
Following CPD must be up to date: CPR/AED/ Medical Emergencies, Adult safeguarding Child Protection Level 1 & 2, Cross infection training, mental capacity act, sepsis training, radiography protection knowledge.·
Must have a driving licence.
Take control of your career today, email us for more information